Thursday, 4 October 2012

The Headache Begins

Hi!

Welcome to CSC236 inside my head. This blog will give you insight into what I feel and think about CSC236 during the course of this semester.

Right now, this course doesn't seem that bad, but I probably just jinxed myself. Oh well, I guess I just have to hope for the best. I have the first assignment for this course due tomorrow, and luckily I started early so I am not panicking just yet. The last question seemed the toughest but hopefully I got it correct.

Also, I just realized that the first midterm for this class is next week! I've got to step-up my studying now. My fingers are crossed that the exam won't be that bad. Also I hate typing math up on the computer. There are so many little symbols that needs to be used! I wish we were allowed to write out our assignments by hand!

Anyways, I need to go take a nap. Too much excitement from this course...

1 comment:

  1. London Physio Centre | We specialise in physiotherapy, relief of chronic headaches, sciatica treatment and back pain relief in Harley Street, London. For more info Visit Our Website.

    ReplyDelete