Friday, 19 October 2012

Over One Hurdle

Hey everyone!

Alright so this week was not that bad. We got our marks back for the midterm (I did well, so I'm not complaining), and we should be getting our marks back for our first assignment any day now. Apparently, someone in another timezone is marking the last question of the assignment... I don't understand why the professor just doesn't get some TA at the university to mark that last question instead of someone in another province. It doesn't really matter, but I just find it a bit weird. Maybe the person marking the last question is some sort of super genius... Hmm...

Just when I thought we would have a little break in this course, the second assignment gets assigned. I guess this is what you get once you start paying for school. Constant work. I shouldn't really be complaining since my class schedule is pretty empty.

Anyways, Halloween is coming up and I'm trying to decide on a costume. My choices right now are: Abed from Community, a Rubik's Cube, Obama (just a mask of Obama's face), or the Old Spice guy from the commercials. Hopefully, I can come up with some more ideas. If you have any ideas on what I should be, please leave a comment below. I'd appreciate it. It has to be really COOL though. I'm just kidding, it can be anything.

Alright, well it's Friday night so that means it's fiesta time!


1 comment:

  1. By stimulating the lymph flow with Manual Lymph Drainage symptoms headaches can be reduced. For more info Read This.

    ReplyDelete