I'm not sure if anyone, other than my professor and the TAs, is actually reading this blog, but I hope you are enjoying it! This week has been hectic! I finished 3 of the 4 of my midterms with the last one being tomorrow and for this class. I can't wait to finish it and just relax, eat, sleep, workout, and just "chill". Not much has happened in regards to the class this week. Our second assignment was due Friday and we just started learning about the correctness of programs. I found the assignment actually kind of sneaky, if that makes any sense, because of the first question. The first question involved coming up with a recurrence, proving the recurrence, and explaining why it is true. It was sneaky because when unwinding the recurrence (which was the Fibonacci recurrence) , we actually need the Fibonacci recurrence to find the closed form of the recurrence. It was like inception, but with recurrences. Haha. Anyways, I thought it was kind of interesting.
I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but I am a huge sports fan, especially when it comes to tennis and basketball. For those of you who watch, keep up, or just enjoy tennis, check this shot out by Grigor Dmitrov.
Anyways, I should start preparing for tomorrow's midterm. If you have any other cool videos (related to sports or computer science), feel free to leave them in the comment section below!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment